The Latest Falcon
Small, lightweight, and versatile, the F-16 has proven to be an exceptional combat aircraft that is capable of a variety of missions. The aircraft has undergone several updates during its service life, the latest of which is the Block 50, which features a more powerful F110-GE-129 engine and improved radar and avionics. Armed with the AGM-88 HARM anti-radiation missile, it was designated as the F-16CJ and was tasked with "Wild Weasel" missions to suppress enemy air defences. The addition of the CCIP system in 2005 further enhanced its combat capabilities.
- 1/48 scale assembly kit display model of the F-16CJ Block 50.
- Length: 316mm, Width: 197mm
- IFF antenna array in front of the cockpit distinguishes this CCIP-equipped model from other F-16s.
- Curved form of the F-16 accurately reproduced with trademark Tamiya precision.
- Moveable horizontal stabilizers. "Flaperons" can be modelled in the up or down positions.
- Full ordnance load including AGM-88 HARM, AIM-120C AMRAAM, AIM-9M/X Sidewinder, ECM pod, and fuel tanks included.
- Centerline and inner wing pylons as well as tail assembly feature polycaps to allow easy detachment for storage.
- Pilot figure included with two types of flight helmet.
- Three types of markings included.
- Parts also included to depict a pre-upgrade F-16CJ.